We wanted to mix things up with this post and make things a little more personal. Our posts are normally all about the outfits, occasionally about family on mama’s corner, and then about our travels but we wanted to put ourselves out there a little bit more.
Five things you didn’t know about Ari:
- 1. I’m truly living out my dream job. I wanted to do fashion photography and right now that’s what I’m doing just not the vision I had for myself. It’s an even better one! I was doing portrait photography when Trish and I met. We collaborated with Shop Capella and she really pushed me to be in front of the camera even though I just had a baby and it was the last thing I wanted to do. But she saw something in me I didn’t know I had and that’s a true friend to make you feel confident. I have a passion for being creative, traveling, fashion and art. This blog we’ve created together grew organically and it incorporates these things we both love. The best part is I’m not doing it alone, we have each other to bounce ideas back and forth, push each other, and encourage each other. We also both always put our families first. Our blog is the makeup, the hair, the clothes, the products; those things are a part of our creativity but they do not define us.
- 2. I met my husband in Charlotte when I was living in Laguna Beach, California for the summer. I flew back for one of my best friends weddings. We’re now sister-in-laws because I married her husband’s brother. It’s so fun to have friends as family and spend the holidays and weekends together.
- 3. I’m obsessed with anything sweet. I love milkshakes, salted caramel chocolate, sour patch kids, the list goes on… Wish I didn’t have this problem!
- 4. I have all sisters and mostly girl cousins. My son (1.5y) and my sisters son (4m) are the first boys in our family.
- 5. I grew up in Middleburg, Virginia and lived my summers on the Outer Banks of NC. I love the beach and the countryside. I used to think I was supposed to be a city girl but there’s something about the openness and freeness of being by the ocean or in the country that I love.
Five things you didn’t know about Trish:
- 1. I grew up in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Home of Mt. Rushmore, Sturgis Rally and Deadwood, SD.
- 2. I played Collegiate basketball at a Division II school in South Dakota. We made it to the sweet sixteen one year.
- 3. I ride a motorcycle. I have a Harley Davidson Sportster, flat black my husband bought me for my Birthday.
- 4. I LOVE country music, all day everyday but love rap, when I’m working out.
- 5. I will skip lunch to eat Swedish fishes. They are my jam.